(Closed) Internship / Working Student HR (m/f/d)
This intern role is actively participating in all HR activity, especially in administration, payroll, project and recruting
- Schedule and coordinate a high volume of interviews with attention to detail
- Support the Visa process when necessary
- Post and maintain jobs online on recruitment web sites.
- Track applicants in our application tracking system (Personio) through the recruitment process
- Support in all administration practices
- Support for all administrative issues such as employment contracts, employee data, etc.
- Coordinate external payroll
- Prepare statistics and reports
- Under direction, execute projects across all HR functions as needed
- Enroll in the university the fields of human resources or comparable qualification
- Demonstrated passion for recruiting and human resources profession.
- Great knowledge in Microsoft Suite and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly; application tracking software experience is beneficial
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, manage work time efficiently with minimal supervision and working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and diplomacy dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication, organizational, administrative and proven outstanding customer service skills
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English are mandatory
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
Apply for this position
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.