We're looking for a Product Specialist who will be creating amazing games and building the best experience for our users in collaboration with a talented team. At Bigger, we are focused on player motivation and engagement and our Product team is the key player that will help us fulfill this mission.
If you are a passionate product specialist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take responsibility of the games from design to their main metrics
- Help developing a strategic roadmap for improving the experience for millions of players
- Analyze user data to improve the user experience and monitor main metrics
- Iterate with A/B tests and come up with data-driven product decisions
- Work closely with all functions to make the products that people love
- Work on every aspect of your product such as brainstorming a new feature, releasing a new update or improving an animation in the game
- Closely follow mobile game trends and gather market intelligence
- Optimize and track monetization channels to improve LTV
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant business experience
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about startup environment
- Being a collaborative team player
- Experience with Excel and SQL is a big plus