We are looking for New Grads to join our Product Team!
At Bigger, our Product Team is responsible for creating amazing games and best experience for our users as they focus on player motivation and engagement. As a fresh graduate in our team, you will work closely with all functions, collaborate with game artists and game developers to make the products that people love. You will also monitor business metrics, run A/B tests, take responsibility in the games from design to their main metrics to create great products.
If you are a talented and enthusiastic fresh graduate and want to gain skills of a successful product manager in an experienced team, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the quality of the product by testing and help everything to be achieved on schedule
- Work on every aspect of the product such as brainstorming a new feature or improving an animation in the game
- Take responsibility in the games from design to their main metrics
- Work closely with all functions to make the products that people love
- Closely follow mobile game trends and gather market intelligence
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or relevant fields
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about gaming and startup environment
- A collaborative team player
- Experience with Excel and SQL is a big plus