Marketing - New Graduate
We're looking for passionate and creative new graduates to join our marketing team!At Bigger Games, you will take part in establishing and executing strategies to touch millions of users, working together with a talented team. We always aim to reach millions of users and our Marketing team is the key player that will help us fulfill this mission. You’ll be assisting all marketing campaigns by data-driven decisions and working together with the creative team to constantly test and improve our marketing campaigns.
If you are a talented new graduate who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
What You'll Do
- Assist all campaigns on all channels such as Facebook, Google, and other ad networks
- Work with ad networks and improve the relationships
- Analyze the UA data and identify the growth opportunities
- Understand the market dynamics, UA tools and users to improve whole UA process
- Collaborate with marketing artists to develop better-performing creatives
- Closely follow the competition and gather market intelligence to establish new best practices
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Economics or relevant fields
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and strength in data analysis
- Strong knowledge and interest in mobile gaming
- Being results-oriented and metric-driven
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English both oral and written