We're looking for a self motivated HR Specialist who will be conducting our HR processes as we continue creating casual games. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be responsible for creating and implementing our end-to-end HR strategy and processes.
If you are an adaptive HR Specialist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
What You’ll Do
- Drive and improve end-to-end recruiting and onboarding process
- Create and implement HR operations and processes
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques
- Propose best HR practices to maximize the team effectiveness
- Take on various HR roles in order to support all the team
- Create and maintain up-to-date employee records
- Work together with other teams as well as external stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting company goals
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree from a related field
- +2 years of experience in HR functions
- Experience in ATS is a plus
- Experience in startups is a plus
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English