Digital Marketing Manager
A Little About Us
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark as a next-generation, live operations games company.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company. In return, we provide Vikings with the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
We are at the beginning of a new adventure and rely on our team of skilled, enthusiastic, and collaborative Vikings to turn our ship towards a new horizon. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join us on this new journey and help hoist the sails!
The Nitty Gritty
We're looking for a creative and talented Product Marketing Manager to lead our Global Marketing Campaigns! Working closely alongside our Live Ops teams such as: Production, Player Insights and Product teams, you will be responsible for the end to end execution of the entire lifecycle of our Global Marketing efforts, which includes managing, launching, promoting, and sustaining our portfolio of games.
- Plan and execute global marketing and acquisition strategies, while optimizing generous budgets and improving ROAS
- Identify the game’s target audience, segmentation, values, and selling points, then build campaigns across all appropriate channels
- Create brand identity: title, packaging, and storytelling around our games and its characters
- Conduct market research, benchmarks, polls, and consumer studies
- Master all our marketing channels including but not limited to SEM / SEO / SMO / ASO / EM
- Create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to PR, promotion and partnership programs, social media marketing, traffic acquisition, and recommendations
- Define and direct the creation of promotional tools for our games, including videos, web assets, screenshots, descriptions and visuals
- Analyze marketing campaign results, identify points for improvement and take action on the insights, including A/B testing strategies and building user flows and growth models
- Work closely with Product, UX, Technology, and Player Insights teams to design and execute growth experiments and campaigns
The Must Haves:
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Approach marketing as both an art and a science: crafting aesthetically pleasing campaigns/branding/assets while relentlessly measuring and improving the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies
- A curiosity and love for networking with new people everyday
- A track record of strong work ethic, integrity, and attention to detail
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with a focus on user growth and retention
- Practical experience in growing user bases, as well as retention, across multiple countries/regions
- Effective presentation skills to communicate complex ideas to various audiences
- Ability to conduct quantitative analysis, generate insights, design experiments, and drive key decisions
The Nice to Haves:
- A passion for games!
- Product management experience
- Completed post secondary education in a Technology/IT related or Digital Marketing program is a strong plus
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- A generous amount of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, Family Leave)
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional Growth
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Employee Assistance Program, Monthly Spending Account, Wellness Initiatives, Perkopolis)
- Vikoins (Peer Recognition Program & Rewards)
- Stock Options
- Group RRSP
- Frequent remote events/meetings to stay connected with your peers and share company updates
- 100% remote work environment
Becoming a Viking:
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a gaming company and doing what you love every day get you so excited that you kind of want to scream? Great! Send us your resume!
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommod