A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. Operating out of studios in both the heart of downtown Toronto and London Ontario, we are focused on making our mark by building awesome free-to-play mobile and social games.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company and we are committed to providing a happy and comfortable working environment for them to flourish. Vikings are given the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
We are at the beginning of a new adventure and rely on our team of skilled, enthusiastic, and collaborative Vikings to turn our ship towards a new horizon. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join us on this new journey and help hoist the sails!
The Nitty Gritty:
Big Viking Games is looking for a Junior Business Associate to join our Office of CEO and tackle high impact projects across multiple business functions. The ideal candidate is a generalist with a proven track record of excellence, an eye for detail, and the ability to learn quickly in unfamiliar contexts. This position works out of our Toronto, ON studio and will report to the Chief of Staff, while serving as a force multiplier to the CEO.
- Develop go-to-market approach by perform analysis on key geographic markets and projected financial position
- Own and project manage all initiatives from start to finish
- Create supporting materials and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Become the go-to expert on development of all materials and presentation decks
- Ad hoc requests for data analysis, external presentations, competitive tracking, financial reporting, and marketing-related needs
- A history of working on hard problems you see from start to finish and ownership over whole project areas
- The ability to multitask and prioritize with changes in scale, scope, and project deadlines
- Willingness to get hands dirty as part of a team to execute on critical business and operations initiatives
- Strong writing and communication skills preferred
Nice to Haves:
- 1+ years of experience in management consulting or startups
- Strong analytical skills in financial analysis, preparation of documents for external parties, tracking and reporting
- Strong presentation skills with storyline development, building decks from scratch, improving existing collateral
- Competitive salaries, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching & participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time off policies
- Stocked kitchen, unlimited snacks and beverages, along with breakfast and daily hot lunches. Vikings can't work on an empty stomach!
- Lots of other great perks such as frequent company paid outings, events and get-togethers
Becoming a Viking:
Does the idea of working for a gaming company doing what you love everyday sound exciting? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter
Big Viking Games is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we pride ourselves on a culture that values and respects the dignity of all people. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please email be sure to mention in your application and we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.