We are looking for a talented user-centered designer to help us raise the bar for our mobile games. You will be working with internal teams, as well as external partners, to create thoughtful UX designs and compelling UI visuals.
- UCD - Understand our players and craft thoughtful designs informed by those insights.
- Design Thinking - Work with stakeholders to articulate problems and collaborate together on solutions
- UX Assets/Artifacts - Create low, or high fidelity assets, based on situational requirements
- UI Assets, Comps and Animatics - Create low, or high fidelity assets to help define the interface look and feel.
- Push boundaries - Explore the latest design trends to continue growing and contributing to the growth of those around you
- Understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles.
- Knowledge of UX process and usability design principles.
- Ability to create polished UI assets and implement them in Unity
- Ability to synthesize user research into design insights
- Understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns as they relate to engagement and monetization in the mobile space
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), Figma, Principle, Sketch, and other screen design tools
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer, user interface artist or similar roles
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.