(Closed) Sponsorship Account Manager (Esports)
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Reporting to: Esports Operations Manager
We support Betway's growth in major international markets and the Esport industry, we cover sponsorships with Ninjas in Pyjamas, BIG and MiBR. Collaborating and working with all departments, you’ll be constantly thinking, exploring and learning. Using insights into language and culture, you’ll contribute to ensuring the market is robust, adaptable and growing.
Purpose of the role
The Sponsorship Account Manager (Esports) will be working alongside the wider esports team to ensure that Betway’s brand strategy is consistent across all channels. Within their portfolio of assets, they’ll implement the sponsorship strategy, seeking to effectively utilise all rights and efficiently manage the budget. They will create integrated campaigns that appeal to existing and prospective customers ensuring every opportunity to promote the brand is maximised.
You will be responsible for:
- Take full responsibility for the performance of their portfolio of sponsorships
- Manage the day-to-day operational requirements of each sponsorship ensuring all rights are delivered, activated and tracked
- Ensure effective management and planning of all sponsorship rights
- Regularly monitor and review the performance of each sponsorship adapting to improve results
- Work alongside Brand, PR, Advertising, Digital and Content teams to identify new and innovative ways to integrate the product and content portfolio into sponsorship strategy
- Work with wider Brand, Marketing & Analytics team to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for brand objectives.
- Ensure activity is delivered within budget and continuously look for efficiencies
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and events simultaneously
- Make recommendations on new commercial opportunities as well as exit plans, where appropriate
- Oversee brand consistency across channels
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- Proven experience of managing the rights of sponsorships
- Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Devising & pitching activation ideas for consumer campaigns and events
- Excellent understanding of maximising streamed brand visibility
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrable ability to overcome obstacles and be proactive in finding creative solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and commercial thinking in rights activation
- Experience in delivering & devising multi-platform branding & engagement strategies for sponsorships
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Understanding of esports or the wider video game industry
- Managing a major sport or esports sponsorship
- Experience in writing detailed design briefs
- Interest in sports/esports betting industry
- An understanding of twitch viewership metrics and how to evaluate
- Knowledge of digital marketing processes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong proposal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident presenting skills with the ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confidence to achieve ambitious sponsorship KPIs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment when undertaking large-scale, high profile projects
- Proactive approach with the ability to work under pressure
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.