On average it takes 5 minutes to apply for this role.
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Our Sports Trading Department uses various strategies, techniques, applications and collective knowledge to ensure Betway’s product is accurate and the best on the market. The Department is also responsible for ensuring the product offered is always available via our website for customers to be able to share the thrill!
Purpose of the role
As a Sports Trader, you will work in a team of self-organised Traders who specialize in Esports, which is one of our seven Sportsbook departments. In your position you will cover a wide variety of sports markets and perform pre-match and live trading.
You will be responsible for:
- Compiling odds for a variety of desk specific markets
- Developing a specialism in a specific, or group of, desk related sports
- Monitor real-time sports events/results and perform live trading
- Building on existing knowledge of industry’s policies, systems and procedures
- Performing analysis of market trends and observing competitors
- Performing customer analysis and monitoring bet limits
- Performing pre-match and live sports trading
- Managing database and sportsbook related escalations
- Updating databases that will assist with trading/compilation
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable passion for Esports sports
- Experience in pre-match and live trading
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with various sports trading systems/tools
- Experience with risk management and betting patterns
- Familiarity with the industry market trends
- Knowledge on the industry’s key policies, systems and procedures
- Ability to adapt to new structures, processes and procedures
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationship across the business
- Ability to understand the operational aspect of the business and the bottom-line
- Ability to understand market trends and process optimisation
- Ability to demonstrate high quality of customer focus
- Ability to achieve competent level of analytical and technical knowledge
- Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.