Esports Sponsorship Account Manager
On average it takes 5 minutes to apply for this role.
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Reporting to: Esports Global Brand and Sponsorship Manager
Purpose of the role:
The Esports Sponsorship Account Manager will be working on a suite of high profile sponsorship assets with a focus on LATAM and Brazil. With a portfolio that is continuing to grow we need someone on the ground to manage these partnerships ensuring every opportunity to promote the brand is maximised. Relationships are key here and this role requires someone that can be the face of Betway, maintaining really great relationships with key stakeholders within the partnerships. Life at Betway is exciting and fast moving and the team are looking for someone that flourishes in this kind of environment, continually delivering at a high level, while never compromising Betway’s core brand values. This role will be central to the growth of Betway esports in Brazil and there are really exciting opportunities to get involved with, rolling out specific campaigns and bringing new opportunities to the table.
Customer welfare is forever at the forefront of our strategy at Betway. We want to ensure all of our customers enjoy our products in a safe and responsible gambling environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Take full responsibility for the performance of their portfolio of sponsorships
- Manage the day to day operational requirements of each sponsorship ensuring all rights are delivered, activated and tracked
- Ensure effective management and planning of all sponsorship rights
- Communicate consistently with other account managers on key projects
- Regularly monitor and review the performance of each sponsorship adapting to improve results
- Work alongside Brand, PR, Advertising, Digital and Content teams to identify new and innovative ways to integrate the product and content portfolio into sponsorship strategy
- Work with wider Brand, Marketing & Analytics team to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for brand objectives
- Ensure activity is delivered within budget and continuously look for efficiencies
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and events simultaneously
- Create reports that can assist in the negotiation processes of partnership and sponsorship deals. Make recommendations on new commercial opportunities as well as exit plans, where appropriate
- Ensure that the esports brand strategy is being executed by sponsorship partners
- Highlight new opportunities that will strengthen Betway’s position in LATAM
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have (Essential skills):
- Proven experience of managing the rights of sponsorships
- Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Devising & pitching activation ideas for consumer campaigns and events
- Excellent understanding of maximising streamed brand visibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to overcome obstacles and be proactive in finding creative solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and commercial thinking in rights activation
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written English
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written Brazilian Portuguese
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written Spanish also handy!
- Passion for Esports
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- Experience managing a major sport or esports sponsorship
- Interest in Sports/Esports Betting Industry
- Copywriting skills
- An understanding of twitch viewership metrics and how to evaluate
- Knowledge of digital marketing processes
- Ability to secure and develop long-term sponsorship partners
Our culture is underpinned by core values that are linked to key behavioural competencies. Along with the below behavioural competencies, these are essential for all employees in order for you to embed in and drive our culture forward. These competencies are Adaptability, Ownership & Accountability, Initiating Action, Resilience, Team Orientation, Integrity and Innovation
- Creative spirit with an element of entrepreneurialism (we are a constantly changing and dynamic business)
- Creative and innovative thinker with a desire to make a difference and develop a brand
- Self-starter and entrepreneur with a can-do attitude
- Team player able to work with multiple teams and multiple levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain effective performance in sometimes stressful and demanding situations
- A strong communicator both verbal and written
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence peers and stakeholders across the organisation
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure
- Numerical with good analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Organised and methodical
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally where necessary
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.