(Closed) Esports Social Media Executive
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Reporting to: Esports Content Manager
We support Betway's growth in major international markets and the Esport industry, we cover sponsorships with Ninjas in Pyjamas, BIG and MiBR. Collaborating and working with all departments, you’ll be constantly thinking, exploring and learning. Using insights into language and culture, you’ll contribute to ensuring the market is robust, adaptable and growing.
Purpose of Job:
Betway Esports’ social media channels have seen an incredible amount of growth and we’re in need of a passionate Social Media Executive to take our Brazilian channels to the next level. You will be tasked with manning the Betwayesports BR social media profiles and generating new ideas to increase reach, engagement levels and drive traffic to betway.com. We’re looking for people to join a fun team and to love what they do – if the below sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Source and publish relevant and compelling social media content in correct tone of voice to support the editorial and commercial goals of Betway
- Create a range of multimedia content (video, GIFs and still images) for commercial and editorial campaigns
- Monitor audience engagement and provide data and insights to the wider team
- Work with the Esports teams to drive traffic to Betway’s sportsbook site
- Create and deliver weekly and monthly social media giveaway campaigns
- Work the Esports teams to plan content shoots with Betway sponsored teams
- Localising Esports content for the Brazilian audience
- Assisting the wider business with hitting Betway’s objectives in Brazil
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- Experience of creating and posting entertaining and engaging social media content
- Experience of devising and managing social media campaigns
- Ability to design and edit multimedia content (video & still images)
- Ability to write punchy, compelling copy
- Ability to understand analytics data (Facebook, Twitter, Google) and report on performance
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required
- An interest in gaming and Esports
- Fluent English and Brazilian Portuguese
It will be a bonus if you have:
- Expert knowledge of CS:GO and the community
- Knowledge of multiple esports titles including Dota2 and LoL
- Proficient use of Photoshop and the necessary skills to create statistical graphics, memes and social media imagery (demonstrated through examples of graphics and/or design work)
- Experience in-front of camera as a video host
- Experience in creating subtitles for YouTube content
- Creative, pro-active and driven
- A good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Good organisational skills
- Relish working to deadlines and managing different projects at the same time
- Eager to work in social media and knowledge of what makes engaging content
- Have good news sense
- Value attention to detail
- Work from home/remote working option
- Competitive package
- Great social and charity events
- Health and well being weeks
- Free fruit and a heavily discounted Barista
- Tickets to events via sponsorships etc
- Season Ticket Loan
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.