Esports Marketing Manager - Asia
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Reporting to: Esports Lead
Purpose of the role:
In the last year, our client, Betway88 Esports’ have seen an incredible amount of growth and are in need of a passionate esports fan with extensive marketing experience to join the team and take it to the next level. You will be tasked with executing the retention marketing strategy, growing the affiliate marketing scheme as well as delivering campaigns through activating their sponsorship assets that includes some of the biggest and most exciting names in esports.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the execution of esports retention marketing strategy, creating and delivering retention offers through collaborating with the overseas Marketing and Development Teams
- Deliver online marketing campaigns to acquire new customers through affiliate and sponsorship partners
- Acquire new affiliate partners to grow the program
- Build and maintain affiliate partner relationships
- Liaise with sponsored teams, tournaments and influencers to ensure all rights are delivered
- Contribute to the overall retention and affiliate marketing strategies for Asian markets
- Use analytics to better understand the behaviour of the customers and esports fans enabling the business to better target and optimise ROI
- Produce regular and campaign reports relating to the performance of retention and affiliate marketing
- Ensure all content on the esports websites and Apps is up to date
- Working with the overseas Marketing and Customer Services Teams to identify VIP customers and improve on their experience
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- An active member of the esports community
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Extensive knowledge of at least one of the following esports games: Dota 2, League of Legends or CS:GO
- Solid understanding of social media, video sharing and live streaming platforms in Asia
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in executing Asian focused acquisition and retention marketing strategies, delivering online marketing campaigns and measuring success
- Experience in activating esports sponsorship assets
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand analytics data and report on business performance
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Educated to degree level with a qualification in Business/ Marketing
- Experience in gambling/ gaming industry
- Experience in developing and managing affiliate program
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.