On average it takes 5 minutes to apply for this role.
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Job title: Esports Manager Brazil
Reporting to: Head of Brazil
We support Betway's growth in major international markets and the Esport industry, we cover sponsorships with Ninjas in Pyjamas, BIG and MiBR. Collaborating and working with all departments, you’ll be constantly thinking, exploring and learning. Using insights into language and culture, you’ll contribute to ensuring the market is robust, adaptable and growing.
Customer welfare is forever at the forefront of our strategy at Betway. We want to ensure all of our customers enjoy our products in a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Purpose of the role:
The role focusses on the overall delivery and performance of the Brazilian esports market as well as working as an effective member of both the wider Brazil and Esports departments.
To assist with the overall structure and development of robust business processes and reporting in your region. You will be responsible for devising, agreeing and implementing effective strategies to meet and exceed the company objectives & targets at market level. You will be the key knowledge centre for Brazilian Esports within the business, maintaining at all times, an up to date, operational understanding of any industry, regulatory, compliance, and or, licensing information relevant to your market. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented at local market level.
You will be responsible for:
Strategy and Performance
- Development of the Brazilian Esports strategy, manage and drive goals and KPIs for the market to meet and exceed the company’s business strategy and objectives
- Proactively seek out attractive partnerships and marketing opportunities that will help grow and benefit the business.
- Analyse, evaluate, adjust and implement effective strategies to drive growth and success
- Working with senior business stakeholders to develop an effective and strategic budget to drive growth in the market leveraging your esports experience and local market knowledge to make high value recommendations
- Managing and driving ‘performance to budget’ for your region and working closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activity
- Responsible for the efficiency and performance of marketing budgets for your region
- Monitor and analyse all KPIs and metrics, react quickly to under performance and optimise activity accordingly
- Responsible for generating and presenting a monthly performance review of the region senior stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring the reporting across the business for your region is accurate and consistent
- Agree and implement efficient internal reporting processes between departments to ensure good flow of necessary information and results across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure acquisition and retention initiatives appeal and perform at the local level, continually optimising to ensure maximum ROI
- Develop, manage and drive the multichannel marketing strategy across digital and sponsorship, working with, and influencing business stakeholders to achieve optimum performance
- Work with the global esports team to develop a relevant strategy for the brand and ensure a consistent brand marketing strategy is delivered at local market level
- Ensure that all digital inventory and online properties are up to date and displaying the best possible content for the local market
- Work with the CRM teams to ensure that each phase of the player lifecycle is optimised and covered with relevant promotional initiatives
- Optimisation of the various customer journeys that exist across all platforms for your region
Product, Stakeholder Management & Influencing
- Develop close working relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the business
- Leading collaboration with regional teams to align on methodology, systems, processes, and reuse of content
- Provide Senior Management with local market insights to continually improve and adjust our strategy, delivery, and execution of activity
- Working closely with business stakeholders, leveraging your expertise and market knowledge to influence the product development roadmaps
- Work with internal development teams to fix issues and deliver constant improvements in the core product offering
- Continually refresh your knowledge of both best in industry and best in market product developments to ensure we continue to deliver best of breed products and customer experience
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have (Essential skills):
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
- Strong esports knowledge and experience
- A passion for all things esports
- Proven experience working in high pressured environment
- Experience in growing markets with demonstrable examples
- Experience of working with director level stakeholders
- Experience of working with or managing budgets
- Significant experience of working with product developers, legal and compliance and marketing teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to conceptualise, discuss and present data, results and proposals internally and externally
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- P&L ownership experience highly preferable
- Understanding the value of different publisher traffic sources
- Strong betting and casino knowledge
Our culture is underpinned by core values that are linked to key behavioural competencies. Along with the below behavioural competencies, these are essential for all employees in order for you to embed in and drive our culture forward. These competencies are Adaptability, Ownership & Accountability, Initiating Action, Resilience, Customer Orientation, Integrity and Innovation
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.