Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Systems Programmer, you will…
- Compose and capture cinematic single player and multiplayer gameplay sequences for use in trailers, ads, social videos, presentations, and more;
- Find innovative solutions to achieve the best shots possible using existing in-game content and unfinished builds;
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve capture tools and capture efficiency;
- Work closely with the Video Editor and Marketing team to deliver outstanding video assets.
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You are experienced in building multithreaded, real-time systems;
- You possess excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
- You have trong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- You have experience with profiling and optimizing CPU, GPU, and/or memory usage;
- You have experience with console development (Xbox One/PS4);
- You are experienced with DirectX and/or GNM;
- You are experienced with Physically Based Rendering;
- You have experience with C++ 11/14;
- You have experience with STL;
- You have experience with game editor plugins/modification;
- You have a strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games.