Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Systems Designer, you will…
- Design and implement game systems and content ranging from player weapons, abilities, creatures, and rewards
- Collaborate as part of multi-disciplinary teams on designs and creative problem solving
- Participate in regular playtesting and provide constructive feedback
- Support the live game by maintaining legacy content with regular updates and bug fixes
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You are passionate and familiar with Fallout and other Bethesda Game Studios titles
- You have creative problem-solving skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are willing to take a short design test that includes both design and scripting sections.
- You have experience with the Creation kit toolset
- You have design experience on a AAA game or patching/maintaining a live game