Sales Operations Manager
If you have a passion for videogames and a desire to join a world class business organization, Bethesda Softworks has an exciting opportunity on its Sales team. We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join their team in Rockville, MD.
- Manage Sales Assistants and oversee their work. Assist them with forecasting, collection of proof of performance, processing deductions, managing logistical and administrative aspects of retail account management, and in general supporting the sales managers' work with retail accounts.
- Oversee administrative duties of the Sales Administration Associate, including travel booking, note taking, purchase orders, small parcel shipping, samples, weekly Sales update for manage, and securing office supplies. Manage changes to internal systems like SharePoint, Slack, Confluence, etc.
- Manage sales orders process for all physical products for North America. Input orders manually and via EDI, process orders in Oracle, and send orders via EDI to shipping.
- Investigate inventory shortages and issues and resolve with manufacturing and shipping partners.
- Respond to customer requests for order status updates and resolve delivery issues. Pull tracking information and communicate shipping problems to customers.
- Manage all customer deductions for promotions, markdowns, proof of delivery, invoicing errors, and all other deductions against invoices.
- Maintain price sheet for North American Sales, write and disseminate markdown letters, as well as street date and MAP policy letters.
- Maintain Sales Policies and keep database of current policies.
- Oversee physical item setup by the Sales Administration Associate, including internal setup and GDSN publication. Assign UPCs and oversee Sales Assistants' item setup in retail partners' databases.
- Chair bi-weekly Sales department meetings including meeting notes and action items.
- BS in Business or equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience in sales operations
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Account management experience in retail and distribution
- Knowledge of sales and distribution functions
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice