The Product Owner will define, build and maintain their suite of features for the Bethesda.net digital platform in multiple areas. This role will contribute to the Bethesda.net digital platform vision and will be integral in defining and delivering the platforms features.
- Work with stakeholders in multiple departments, translating business needs into requirements and specifications.
- Effectively communicate the product vision and requirements to the development teams to ensure quality product is created.
- Define the vision and roadmap for products and features as well as defining priorities and measurements of success.
- Develop detailed product feature specifications.
- Accurately assess value and prioritize features/projects accordingly.
- Stay current on industry trends and be the teams subject matter expert
- Proposing new product ideas for the Bethesda.net digital platform.
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align development priorities
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion
- Identify skills and resources needed to deliver features
- Conduct due diligence and report on third party developer viability to satisfy business requirements
- Work with the Scrum Master to track developer's progress and address any deficiencies as needed.
- Present to internal and external partners across the business as an SME for platform and its products
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in production, product and/or project management
- Experience with game and/or platform development and online services.
- Expert analysis skills with the ability to learn and understand systems/features/products by studying them.
- Solid understanding of service-oriented products and back-end service design.
- Have deep understanding of game development and publishing.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management.
- Unwavering self-motivation and initiative.
- Collaborative and team-oriented development mindset.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.