(Closed) Product Designer Mid-Level
Bethesda.net strives to innovate within the gaming industry with our connected web platform. The Bethesda.net platform provides gamers with a social community, exclusive content, a native desktop app and an eCommerce experience, as well as an enterprise solution to connect game development studios to the Bethesda.net platform.
Our internal design team is seeking a mid-level product designer to join our team working on our enterprise solution team. They will work with another designer to craft game-studio focused solutions that translate large amounts of data to easily usable systems.
Our ideal candidate has strong visual design skills and a solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies. They have worked with a team of designers and product leads. They clearly communicate their process, ideas and solutions, and are as comfortable giving feedback as they are receiving it. They love games and keep up to date on the latest trends and technology throughout the entertainment industry.
- Experience working with a team of designers, product leads and customers to develop and understand detailed requirements.
- Experience designing complete user experiences that meet the customer’s needs and vision while accounting for the user’s needs.
- Strong visual design skills.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- An ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers.
- A passion for all things UX, Product and other areas of design and innovation.
- Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- A passion for inclusive design.
- Some experience with collecting and analyzing user data, or experience working with an internal user research group.
- 2-4 years of UI/UX, web, HCD or other interactive design experience.
- Experience designing from a design system or branded guide.
- Experience designing for enterprise-level business to business products.
- Experience working on a team of designers.
- Expertise in UI design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Figma, or Framer.
- A digital portfolio, ideally online, showcasing your best work.
- UX testing experience.
- Analytics experience.
- Agile development experience.
- Game industry experience.
- Passion for games.
- Prototyping animations and interactions.
- Accessibility experience and inclusive design passion.