Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding edge for AAA development games on mobile. The Producer will work with all parts of the team to facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of other disciplines being able to work.
- On-site Producer for the Level Design team;
- Work with project leads to guide projects from concept to ship;
- Oversee artistic needs across multiple mobile game projects and coordinate with the Art department to gather necessary resources internally or outsourced;
- Ensure features of major tasks are prioritized with stakeholder, scoped and scheduled;
- Collaborate with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation;
- Communicate with internal or external stakeholders and partners on expectations and deliverables;
- Keep team mobilized and focused on goals, milestones and quality.
- Passionate about mobile games and BGS games; play them, understand them and want to push their limits.
- Minimum of 5 years game production experience.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team in mobile gaming.
- Able to manage multidisciplinary teams across multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a management team, led by a Senior Producer and collaborating with other mobile producers.
- Experience managing a project in all of its phases, from pre-production, to production, to live operation.
- Excellent communication verbal and written in French and English.