Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family, is a worldwide publisher of global renown. Our portfolio includes beloved series such as The Elder Scrolls®, Fallout®, DOOM®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored®, The Evil Within® and many more.
*Please upload your CV and ensure the document contains a short cover letter that highlights why, in your view, you would be a great fit for the role.
The French Marketing team of Bethesda Softworks – located in Paris – aims to deliver engaging experiences and make our unique portfolio shine in France. As a member of our team, the focus of your role will primarily be on:
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns, working closely with media agencies.
- Help in the evaluation and analytics of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage local marketing ideas with a dedicated budget.
- Create and help localise marketing assets.
- Attend international product meetings, update the French team on product calendars and share critical product information.
- Support local consumer show initiatives such as Paris Games Week.
- Help synthesise global marketing strategies into a cross-functional local marketing approach.
- Help in the evaluation and analytics of ingame KPIs (DAU, MAU, revenue, etc.).
- Competitive analysis: identify and highlight communication trends and competitor activity.
- One year of experience as a Marketing Assistant or Junior Product Marketing Manager.
- Creative, curious, organised, and self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of the French video games market is a plus.