Bethesda Game Studios is looking for talented Graphics Programmers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. Programmers will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
- Writes clear, maintainable, highly functional code and portable C++ code;
- Understands entire graphics engine architecture, from game interface to graphics API interface;
- Writes and maintains custom shaders across a range of hardware;
- Test and document code you write;
- Support and maintains existing systems;
- Works well with other engineers, artists and designers;
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule;
- Provide technical expertise to develop cutting-edge technologies to include: architecture, design, prototype, implement, test, debug, document, profile, maintain, and support;
- Review codes from other team members.
- 5+ years C++ development and graphics programming experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Experience in design and implementation of cutting-edge graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware;
- Experience with DirectX 11 level shaders and HLSL;
- Expertise in building multithreaded, real-time systems;
- Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability;
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability;
- Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization;
- Experience with game editor plugins/modification;
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Passion for making GREAT games;
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games.
- Development experience in the games industry;
- Development experience on game consoles (Xbox One/PS4);
- Experience with Max plugins;
- Knowledge of Vulcan.