ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the “Applicant Privacy Notice” section below, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through this job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS JOB, SHARING THIS JOB OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE , WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW.
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking a qualified Build Master. The successful candidate will have knowledge of and experience in the design, implementation and continuing support of cross platform build systems, continuous integration build systems, automated testing, automated performance measurement and trending, profiling tools, patching systems, asset dependency and packaging systems, multiple branched environments, and source control integration. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on game code/systems to support our initiatives to create a AAA development environment.
- Works with the game technology leads to design and define development infrastructure;
- Responsible for end to end development infrastructure systems from game code changes to reporting systems;
- Responsible for client and server build and deployments systems;
- Responsible for automated testing and reporting systems;
- Writes clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Test and refine code and systems throughout the development cycle of the project;
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule.
- Proficient with C# and Python;
- Expertise in cross platform build systems in Linux and Windows ;
- Good Linux System Administrator knowledge (SSH…);
- Proficient with Jenkins or TeamCity;
- Working knowledge of AWS CLI/SDK, Docker, Chef, Salt, Puppet;
- Knowledge of Unity;
- Knowledge of multiple branched environments;
- Additional expertise in any other languages (Java, Bash, Lua, Klingon, etc.) ;
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering ;
- Good knowledge with iOs services would be a big plus;
- Professional software development experience in C++;
- Expertise with performance profiling tools;
- Experience with SQL;
- Knowledge of web programming;
- Familiarity with bot driven automated systems;
- Familiarity with game patching systems;
- Familiarity with server deployment systems;
- Familiarity with asset dependency systems;
- Familiarity with basic statistics;
- Game industry experience.