Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an experienced Associate Producer - Code to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. The Associate Producer - Code will work with all parts of the team to facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of other disciplines being able to work. Her/his primarily focus will be on leadership and management of features and people on programming side.
- Work with project leads to guide projects from concept to ship;
- Facilitate communication and accountability across disciplines;
- Identify and help remove roadblocks;
- Prioritized and assign task to the appropriate people;
- Create and update schedules and tasks;
- Ensure features of major tasks are prioritized with stakeholder, scoped and scheduled;
- Collaborate with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation;
- Communicate with internal or external stakeholders and partners on expectations and deliverables;
- Keep team mobilized and focused on goals, milestones and quality.
- Minimum of 5 years game production experience;
- Strong technical background with software engineering or technical management experience;
- Experience of multiple-studios collaboration environment;
- Proficient project and people management skills;
- Strong team building abilities;
- Solid understanding of the game development process for AAA games;
- Experience tracking complex projects;
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles.
- Experience with Creation Kit and the modding community