ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the “Applicant Privacy Notice” section below, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through this job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS JOB, SHARING THIS JOB OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE , WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW.
Bethesda Studios Montreal is looking for a talented Senior Animation Systems Programmer to join our team. Programmers will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
- Work side-by-side with Technical Artists, Animators, and Gameplay Engineers.
- Own the animation pipeline from concept to realization.
- Create and implement technology and techniques that provide a leading edge animation experience.
- Expert level knowledge of real-time animation systems
- Extensive experience with one or more real-time animation middleware (eg: Havok Animation, Granny, HumanIK, Morpheme) or equivalent custom/in-house solutions
- Experience developing or working with animation blend graphs, real-time IK, animation compression, and/or advanced animation memory management (streaming)
- Enjoys working daily with animators and technical arts to help craft solutions to complex problems
- 5 + years game industry software development experience
- Prior experience acting as an owner of animation systems
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (OSX, Windows, PS4, XBox One)
- Experience with animation systems
- Generalist experience or prior experience in other core areas of game development, such as AI or gameplay programming
- Passion for developing and playing games