ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the “Applicant Privacy Notice” section below, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through this job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS JOB, SHARING THIS JOB OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE , WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW.
Bethesda Game Studios®, located in Montreal, is looking for great talented 3D Artist to join the team that is pushing the bleeding-edge AAA game development for mobile platforms. This requires an individual who is highly competent in 3D modeling, rendering, shader/texture work, if you want to be challenged everyday!
- Draw, paint and model with equal proficiency;
- Concept and story-board;
- Implement in-game 3D assets efficiently while maintaining game performance;
- Ability to work in 2d and 3D;
- Assist with other Technical Artist duties and participate in VFX production processes.
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios® games;
- Hold a solid game industry experience as a 3D artist minimum 5 years;
- Knowledge of Maya and Max with being an expert in one is required;
- Experience from at least two shipped games (ideally with Unity 3D);
- Very strong industry awareness of 3D & VFX techniques and software;
- Broad knowledge of effects and style references;
- Programming/scripting experience;
- Mobile game development experience is ideal;
- Knowledge of Substance Painter and Substance Designer a plus;
- Technical and artistically minded;
- Creative, curious and independent;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to mentor, a plus.