Key Partner Manager
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! We are looking for Talent who have the same passion, drive and innovative spirit like our products that span the computing, consumer electronics industries and professional AV markets. BenQ North America is a growing company that is part of the BenQ Group. With over 1,500 BenQ employees worldwide, we are all working together with uncompromised integrity to deliver the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our employees and loyal customers.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Key Partner Manager will be responsible for growing revenues, increasing profitability and developing new customer relationships by bringing in new business and strengthening existing customer relationships. This role will play an important part in promoting and increasing BenQ monitor and projector line brand awareness at resellers. There is a strong focus on bringing in new business, strengthening existing customer relationships, and building long term customer relationships.
- Manage and develop business with BenQ reseller channels
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate BenQ products and key benefits
- Be the "voice of the customer" to the organization
- Work closely with Product Team to ensure proper products and programs for each customer
- Provide weekly sales updates and monthly forecasts and present monthly business status updates to management team
- Collaborating with Marcom team for materials, messaging, and collateral for customers. Attend trade shows and events as needed
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Recommends on corporate strategy where applicable
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 3-5 years of industry related experience
- Deep relationships and experience in managing reseller channel especially indirect NSP/ DMR and B2B VAR resellers in the US and Canada on a regional and national level. The focus for this role will be but not limited to working with Connection, CDW and SHI
- Must be highly motivated, results driven, and willing to do what it takes
- Top achiever who is flexible/adaptable, creative & able to set strategy for key accounts
- Excellent at problem resolution and creating solutions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Independent contributor who meets deadlines
- Strong team member
- Willing to make cold calls
- Full-Time, Home Based
- Based on experience; we offer a competitive base salary plus sales bonus
About BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of eSports LCD Gaming Monitors and Award-Winning CinematicColor™ Home Theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the No. 1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies. The company delivers a broad range of projectors, photography and other specialty LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels (IFPs), large-format displays, mobile audio products, lifestyle lighting, and BenQ is the exclusive partner for Google Jamboard - a highly innovative 55” cloud-based corporate collaboration solution.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.
BenQ is a leading provider of competitive LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies for homes, businesses, and schools. Interactive large-format displays, mobile audio products, cloud consumer products, screen sharing solutions, and lifestyle lighting are just some of the many products BenQ offers.