(Closed) eSports Project Administrator
Join the BenQ Team!
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! BenQ North America is a growing company focused in both the consumer electronics and professional AV markets. We are looking for talent who have the passion and drive to succeed in the highly competitive display industry, while delivering on the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our loyal customers.
We are hiring a Part Time- Project Administrator to support key marketing campaign services for the eSports Line of Business. This role will be responsible for daily administrative tasks related to end-user product trial programs and ensuring customer satisfaction. There is an emphasis on direct communication through email, social platforms, and web to engage with users for the trial programs as well as general inquiries as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with end-users throughout all stages of product trials and evaluation samples through web, email, & various social platforms
- Daily record keeping, documentation, data entry, tracking of trial submissions, and reporting out the status
- Work with other departments to ensure the timely processing of product trial requests
- Occasional product testing & material packing might be requested
- Participate in the planning and development of future trial programs and marketing campaigns
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of overall PC & Console eSports market & related products & game titles
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Magento, Google Suite preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Relationship builder with excellent interpersonal, effective oral and written communication, problem-solving skills are a must
- Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong team player who collaborated well with others to solve problems, flexible and adaptable
- Meets deadlines, highly motivated and results driven
- Bachelor’s Degree: preferably in Marketing, Communication, Administration, or equivalent experience required
- Based on experience
- Part Time
- Office Based
About BenQ America Corp.
The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas. BenQ is a leading provider of competitive eSports Monitors and gear, LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. We also offer an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions including laser and 4K projectors, interactive flat panels and other large-format displays for education, corporate and enterprise environments. More information is available at our website.
BenQ is a leading provider of competitive LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies for homes, businesses, and schools. Interactive large-format displays, mobile audio products, cloud consumer products, screen sharing solutions, and lifestyle lighting are just some of the many products BenQ offers. More information is available at our website.