(Closed) E-Commerce Intern
Careers at BenQ
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! We are looking for Talent who have the same passion, drive and innovative spirit like our products that span the computing, consumer electronics industries and professional AV markets. BenQ North America is a growing company that is part of the BenQ Group. With over 1,500 BenQ employees worldwide, we are all working together with uncompromised integrity to deliver the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our employees and loyal customers.
In support of the successful growth of BenQ, we are looking for an E-Commerce Associate to assist our E-Commerce Manager with sales analytics and administrative support for multiple lines of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track inventory reports from both Amazon Vendor Central and Magento; coordinate with Sales Managers on low stock SKU’s
- Format and distribute weekly aging pending order reports
- Prepare sales tracking report to identify Sales vs. Projection results
- Assist in maintaining content grading sheet and identify areas for improvements
- Review and update content on Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, and owned websites
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office experience including MSWord, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management are a must
- Effective oral and written communication, problem-solving and organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems; flexible and adaptable
- College student currently pursuing a degree in E-Commerce preferred
About BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of eSports LCD Gaming Monitors and Award-Winning CinematicColor™ Home Theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the No. 1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies. The company delivers a broad range of projectors, photography and other specialty LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels (IFPs), large-format displays, mobile audio products, lifestyle lighting, and BenQ is the exclusive partner for Google Jamboard – a highly innovative 55” cloud-based corporate collaboration solution. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.