(Closed) Assistant Product Manager
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! We are looking for Talent who have the same passion, drive and innovative spirit like our products that span the computing, consumer electronics industries and professional AV markets. BenQ North America is a growing company that is part of the BenQ Group. With over 1,500 BenQ employees worldwide, we are all working together with uncompromised integrity to deliver the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our employees and loyal customers.
In support of the successful growth of our LCD business, we are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to help support our inventory and production planning. The Assistant Product Manager will be responsible for product content auditing, pricing management, channel program facilitation and marketing execution. There will be a strong focus on business operations, digital marketing, and building long term target relationships with the DTC (Direct to Customer) audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review current on-hand inventory and sell-in progress with business insight on a daily basis
- Update production plan according to sell-in/sell-thru progress on a weekly basis
- Report out aging inventory and back-order fulfillment status on a weekly basis
- Report out key segment growth and product mix by channel partners
- Update Monthly Pricing List (MPL) to supporting teams based on product manager’s business plan
- Update internal transfer price and set up new products in system for go-to-market initiatives
Channel Program Management
- Follow up with bid requests and dig out end user insight
- Report win/lose status on bids and follow up with KPMs (Key Partner Managers) on a weekly basis
- Balance out channel fund accrual and spending
- Auditing Amazon product content and brand product pages on a daily basis
- Effectively communicating channel marketing and demonstrating user benefits
- Supporting online digital marketing campaign execution and offline event coordination
- Update financial results and marketing mix plan on a monthly basis
- Audit minimum advertising price and violations on a daily basis
- Review channel inventory status with KPMs on a weekly basis
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Less than 3 years of experience in product management
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel (knowing PivotTable, Lookup Table, IFERROR and etc.)
- Solid mathematics background
- Streamline communication and organizational skills across different teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment
- Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate
- Strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management and organizational skills are a must
- Effective oral and written communication, problem-solving and organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems; flexible and adaptable
- Maintain professional, efficient and service-oriented demeanor with all customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or finance is required
- Full-Time, Office Based
- Based on experience; we offer a competitive base salary plus sales bonus
About BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of eSports LCD Gaming Monitors and Award-Winning CinematicColor™ Home Theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the No. 1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies. The company delivers a broad range of projectors, photography and other specialty LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels (IFPs), large-format displays, mobile audio products, lifestyle lighting, and BenQ is the exclusive partner for Google Jamboard – a highly innovative 55” cloud-based corporate collaboration solution. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.