(Closed) Temporary Arena Specialist
We are BELONG.
Working for Belong Gaming Arenas means you'll be at the forefront in the development of grassroots esports in the UK. With 21 arenas across the country and ambitious plans for expansion, we're building a team for the future. Whether your passion is growing our local Tribe communities, working with the gaming industries biggest publishers on special events or showcasing our flagship esports tournament "Arena Clash", you'll join a highly motivated team blazing new ground in the gaming industry.
It's time to BELONG
What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for a Temporary Arena Specialist to join our busy Kingston Arena As part of the team, you'll be:
Contribute to the profit potential of the gaming arena and associated categories including
- Pay to Play
- Publisher activity
- Food and Drink
- PC Hardware and digital software
- Arena time
- P&L management and costs
- Shrinkage and till losses
- Event hosting- ensure the successful running of events held in the arena.
- Contribute towards social media engagement for the areas of responsibility within company guidelines
- Proactive customer engagement; provide exemplary customer service and ensure all customer needs are addressed.
- Proud advocate of our BELONG brand and deliver the ultimate customer service.
- Achieve and exceed sales and margin budgets
- Ensure that all food and drink are stored correctly and that use by dates are adhered to.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers and the team
- Genuinely passionate and excited about the gaming industry and technology
- Experience of running events
- Ideally experience growing social media accounts.
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
Sounds amazing, right?