(Closed) Unity Programmer - Tools and Framework
Behaviour is looking for a talented Tools & Framework Unity Programmer to work within our Corporate Technologies group that develop and support our internal frameworks and tools for production teams working with the Unity engine.
On a daily basis, you'll be analyzing new tools or developing new modules that will bring value to the teams and help them achieve tight milestones. One of the main priorities of the team is to build a strong client framework that interfaces with our backend suite to provide a turnkey solution for our production teams. The candidate we are looking for must be driven by delivering quality product that will be used by multiple teams in Production.
In this role, you will:
- Develop new features within our Unity internal framework and tools;
- Diagnose and resolve problems to improve our framework;
- Manage our framework deployment strategy and respect our releases guidelines;
- Work in close collaboration with our production teams to identify pain points and propose solutions;
- Implement low-level abstractions to simplify integration by production teams;
- Document the different aspect of your work from a Developer and a user perspective;
- Review code written by other team members;
- Optimize code when needed.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, a related field or equal hands on experience;
- Strong skills in C#;
- Experience with Systems Architecture;
- Recent experience with Unity;
- Interest in supporting game production teams;
- Solid algorithmic knowledge;
- Experience in a central Developer support role is a plus.