UI Artist - Unannounced IP
The UI Artist will be responsible for the graphical creation and production of the video games’ menus and interfaces. Well organized and structured, the UI Designer must streamline and communicate the relevant information using visual means in order to lead the player through a gratifying gaming experience. This individual will work in close collaboration with the Art Director, the game’s creator, and the Programming department.
- Conceive and create the visual content associated with a game’s menus and interfaces;
- Create the menus’ flow, layout, and high-quality assets;
- Iterate on designs according to work reviews, changing requirements and user playtests;
- Participate in meetings in order to share ideas and knowledge;
- Complete research and gather data before taking on a new task in order to insure efficient management and reaching the objectives through a proper understanding of the game’s graphical requirements;
- Reach the objectives thanks to a 360 understanding of the graphic needs of the game.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in graphic design (or equivalent), more specifically in the development of interfaces and menu stylization;
- Previous experience designing UI and UX for videogames;
- A solid portfolio displaying diverse artistic skills with an exceptional understanding of graphic design, layout design, colour theory, animation and typography;
- Master Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Understanding of real-time game development needs;
- Creative and self-driven problem solver with a team-first attitude;
- Experience with the Unity and Unreal Engine is a plus.