UE4 Programmer - Business Solutions
Behaviour is looking for programmers to develop games or enterprise solutions on desktop. The programmer will work in a dynamic environment, with other programmers as well as a creative team on prototyping, design, implementation, and improvement of many aspects of the projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of various project features;
- Debug and optimize your code at a low and high levels to ensure optimal performance and quality;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Test carefully the newly implemented features and suggest improvements;
- Develop technical solutions that answer the project's needs and to our standards in terms of quality and performance;
- Ensure that all the constraints have been taken into account while developing our projects;
- Keep updated of the latest technological trends.
What we are looking for:
- You write a clear and maintainable code for at least 5 years;
- You are really comfortable with programming – especially in C++;
- You love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- You are able to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for gaming technologies and their application in various fields;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are thriving on change and can adapt changing needs and requirement;
- Bonus point - Have a previous experience with Unreal Engine 4.