Behaviour is looking for a talented sound designer that blends artistic sensibility with a strong technical grasp of tools and techniques. The sound designer works with a multi-discipline team to create immersive sound fields that enhance and support the player experience. The candidate will join a team of passionate sound designers who live and breath audio and constantly challenge one another to be better.
In this role you will:
- Come up with an audio design appropriate for a section of the game, in collaboration with all stakeholders ;
- Create audio assets for characters, objects and environments, and integrate them ;
- Maintain and update sound event integration into animations ;
- Record various sounds to use in the creation of game assets ;
- Edit voice over recordings ;
- Implement audio in the game ;
- Test and validate audio in the game .
What we’re looking for:
- Diploma in sound design, recording or music;
- Experience with the entire production cycle for a video game, from preproduction to live operations ;
- General knowledge of techniques related to sound (recording, mixing, integration, postproduction, foley, SFX, music) ;
- Experience with adding sound to a visual medium ;
- Excellent knowledge of standard audio and game development tools. Unity and Wwise experience is a must ;
- Ability to respect deadlines and adapt to scheduling changes ;
- Ability to work in close collaboration with a multi-discipline team ;
- Good organization skills, creative mind, troubleshooting skills;
- Bilingual (English - French) ;
- Passion for video games.
- A portfolio containing sound to picture is required with your application.