Senior Product Manager - Mobile
Behaviour is looking for a Senior Product Manager with excellent leadership skills and outstanding experience who will lead the development and optimization of a major top tier IP based F2P mobile game. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive features planning and prioritization, determine business goals, lead KPIs optimization and ensure a great experience for our players.
In this role you will:
- Lead conception, development, launch and live services of a F2P mobile game as the product/business owner;
- Take ownership of feature requirements and product roadmap and proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Tech and Production);
- Conduct KPIs deep analysis, drive CRM and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics;
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including app store marketing and user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team;
- Coordinate the community/social media activities with the marketing team;
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning as well as produce comprehensive forecasts.
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA in quantitative fields or business is required. MS/MBA is preferred but not mandatory;
- 8+ years as a Product Manager in mobile games;
- Has managed at least one top grossing mobile games from conception to launch to Live Ops;
- Ability to efficiently interact with higher management;
- Ability to train/coach/manage other Product Managers and Live Ops staff;
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams;
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making;
- Is business driven and can deliver results;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills;
- Exceptional leadership and management skills;
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (Analytics, attribution, CRM & ad mediation).
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.