(Closed) Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Behaviour Interactive is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Growth Marketing to develop and operate digital marketing and user acquisition campaign for our portfolio of PC, console and mobile games including Dead by Daylight which recently surpassed 30 million players.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing is foremost a hands-on role responsible for top-of-funnel activity in display, social and search channels. They will recommend the ideal marketing mix for a given title and budget, and be responsible for setting up, managing, and optimizing multiple programmatic and performance-based ad campaigns in real time. They will also lead the charge for improvements in our tracking, reporting, and testing abilities across Behaviour’s digital marketing efforts.
In this role you will:
- Manage customer acquisition campaigns across a variety of digital marketing channels, including social, search, and display networks;
- Propose and execute acquisition strategies that deliver sustained growth and increased market share via targeted advertising campaigns, using demographic, behavioral and other data;
- Manage day-to-day relationships with digital media platforms, ad networks and key publishers to ensure they are delivering the highest possible value;
- Set up, maintain, and regularly optimize paid search campaigns and provide SEO recommendations as needed;
- Collaborate closely with colleagues responsible for CRM, web, and analytics to drive activity throughout the growth funnel and increase customer lifetime value;
- Work with Brand and Creative to devise, test and track new creative ad concepts prior to large-scale spending and deployment;
- Interface with external media agencies on larger campaigns, coordinating activity, placements, and budgets to maximize effectiveness and minimize waste;
- Monitor advertising fraud across preferred networks and take steps to avoid or mitigate;
- Stay current with advances in digital marketing, emerging channels and evolving technologies in order to drive new opportunities for growth;
- Build organisational knowledge and understanding of performance-based and programmatic campaigns through clear, effective communication and education.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience setting up and running campaigns on major digital media platforms and ad networks, including programmatic buying, DSP partners, behavioral/audience targeting and paid social;
- 6+ years of total professional experience in direct-to-consumer digital advertising including 4+ years of hands-on management of performance-based marketing campaigns across North America, Europe and Asia;
- Data-driven mentality with experience using quantitative results to formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings and draw insightful conclusions;
- Experience in video game is a plus.