Senior 3D Artist
As a 3D character artist within our Art-Marketing team, you create assets that help make our game marketing campaigns successful. You fully understand and own the game licenses you’re working on and create high-definition assets inspired from them. You understand the game’s production constraints but use them to your advantage to build high-quality models for Behaviour’s promotional campaigns. You aim high and believe that it’s the little things that make a world of difference!
In this role you will:
- Pose and up-res character models and textures;
- Create high quality models, textures, environments, as well as organic objects in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines;
- Polish, light and render new and pre-existing assets;
- Composite and complete postproduction on assets for use in other mediums such as videos, web and prints;
- Communicate with other departments to understand their needs and requirements.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in related industry as a 3D Artist;
- Good eye for form, color, and composition;
- Balanced experience between technical and artistic projects;
- A solid portfolio demonstrating lighting and rendering techniques using V-ray, or similar renderer;
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software or similar software;
- Highly skilled in Zbrush;
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Substance Painter;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- Experience with Character modeling and creation - an asset;
- Experience with grooming using XGen or other equivalent toolsets - an asset.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.