QA Automation Developer Internship - Winter 2022
The QA Automation Developer intern works closely with the development team to ensure our backend services are of the highest quality in functionality and usability. He will have to improve the test infrastructure and code new automated functional and load tests.
Sound like something you’d like to do? Send us a spontaneous application and tell us more about your passion for video games!
- Works with backend developers to automate testing, adding new test cases and improve methodologies.
- Provides live support for teams related to core features, assist in monitoring performance of newly released features.
- Works with development and DevOps to verify daily build health, feature integration and completion during implementation and debugging.
- Regularly tests builds as candidates for QA and Demo submissions.
- Assigns bugs in Agile tracker to developers through development cycles.
- Works directly with development on known issues and fine tunes end-user experience.
- Reviews existing documentation from a user perspective, improving content as required.
- Performs load testing, helping to build an automated platform.
- Document, communicate and train the developers or other teams on the tools developed.
- Performs other tasks needed to support the backend team.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle in general and video games in particular.
- Experience with development best practices such as source control, continuous integration, unit testing and design patterns.
- Experience with cloud technology and architecture like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Good knowledge of git and CI systems like Gitlab CI Jenkins, travis CI or Github.
- Ability to design and write efficient and robust distributed backend applications used on an automated system.
- Ability to identify challenges and propose solutions.
- Technologies/Platforms: curl/Postman, any form of testing framework and load testing tools like Tsung, JMeter, k6.io or Locust.