QA Automation Developer
Behaviour is looking for a talented QA Automation Developer to join our core technologies team to ensure our services are of the highest quality in functionality and usability. In this position they will participate in the test automation effort and create testing frameworks for developers. Ultimately, they will contribute to process improvements in our backend and frontend infrastructures.
The QA Automation Developer that we’re looking for must be a quick learner and love to think outside the box. They must know how to organize workloads efficiently while actively finding ways to reduce toil.
In this role you will:
- Works with backend developers to automate testing, adding new test cases and improve methodologies.
- Provides live support for teams related to core features, assist in monitoring performance of newly released features.
- Works with development and DevOps to verify daily build health, feature integration and completion during implementation and debugging.
- Regularly tests builds as candidates for QA and Demo submissions.
- Assigns bugs in Agile tracker to developers through development cycles.
- Works directly with development on known issues and fine tunes end-user experience.
- Reviews existing documentation from a user perspective, improving content as required.
- Performs load testing, helping to build automated platform.
- Document, communicate and train the developers or other teams on the tools developed.
- Performs other tasks needed to support the backend team.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or developing automated / backend solutions.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle in general and ideally in video games.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with development best practices such as source control, continuous integration, unit testing and design patterns.
- Experience with cloud technology and architecture like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Good knowledge of git and CI systems like Gitlab CI or Jenkins.
- Ability to design and write efficient and robust distributed backend application tests.
- Ability to identify challenges and propose solutions.
- Technologies/Platforms: any form of backend testing framework, cypress.io for frontend testing and load testing tools like k6.io, jmeter or artillery.io.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.