Programming Team Lead - Unannounced IP
As a Programming Team Lead, you will to help us create the best possible version of the games we work on.
In this role, you would join and guide a programming team whose members share a common interest for programming, gaming and improving the game experience of our players.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of programmers dedicated to delivering features and fixing bugs in a live environment and on multiple SKUs;
- Build the schedule for the programming team;
- Assign tasks to programmers;
- Help estimating time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives;
- Coach and guide the development of the team members;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team;
- Actively work with leads and people from other departments: producers, directors, designers, and artists;
- Provide help and support with programming when needed;
- Perform other related duties when required.
What we are looking for:
- This is a Senior role – you have more than 6 years writing clear and maintainable code;
- You have a previous experience leading and managing a team of programmers;
- You have shipped at least one game with a full-life cycle delivery as a Lead Programmer;
- You are a great programmer and you are more than comfortable writing C/C++/C#;
- You love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- You ideally have a previous experience in gameplay programming;
- You are able to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for video games and the gaming environment we work in;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are thriving on change and can adapt changing needs and requirements.