Are you a consummate communication passionate with out-of-this-world organizational skills? Do you shine when communicating with customers and colleagues? If you also have flawless French and English writing skills and always respond to requests with a smile, you might be the communications intern we need to round off our team! We are looking for a pathologically organized, productive, and detail-oriented team player who will report directly to the communications coordinator. If you know your way around the video game industry, its artists, and its gaming communities, that’s definitely a plus!
In this role you will:
- Support the efforts of the Communications team;
- Assist the internal event planning team with communication and field needs;
- Respond to the communications department mailboxes (email, Messenger, phone);
- Assemble and send internal newsletters;
- Update some sections of the internal web interface;
- Assist in the coordination and the shipping of employee gifts;
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and place orders as required.
What we're looking for :
- Student in a communication baccalaureate;
- Expert knowledge of French and English (Spoken and written);
- A great relationship with the Office 365 suite;
- A sense of humour (We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously);
- A sense of initiative (You don’t wait for projects to come to you. If something needs to be done, you jump in.) .