Human Resources Business Partner
As Human Resources Business Partner, you will report to the Director of Human Resources, and your main objective will be to build a close partnership with managers from your business unit to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
You will use your expertise to coach managers to build high-functioning and motivated teams. You will ensure that best practices in terms of performance management, talent development, and workplace wellness are put in place, and act as a true agent of change within your business unit.
If you’re proactive, care about talent development, aspire to resolve HR-related challenges, and want to work within a growing environment, this is an incredible career opportunity.
In this role you will :
- Develop a relationship of trust and a true partnership with managers;
- Own HR aspects such as advising and mentoring leadership, performance management, skill development, change management, working relationships, and succession planning for your business unit;
- Work closely with managers to improve and optimize the organizational structure;
- Mentor leadership with regards to change and management;
- Offer efficient solutions to problems raised by managers and employees through active and empathic listening;
- Coach and guide managers and employees to promote harmonious working relationships, while faithfully respecting everyone’s interests;
- Ensure a systemic and thoughtful approach, clear documentation, and appropriate follow-up;
- Review and analyze the company’s parameters, including data on employee experience (OfficeVibe) to recommend continuous improvements;
- Participate in the development of Behaviour’s vision and culture as an ambassador for our values;
- Actively take part in various HR projects and initiatives about diversity and inclusion, mental health, onboarding, employee recognition, etc.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communications and relationship skills;
- Natural ability to handle ambiguous situations;
- Experience in a constantly evolving environment;
- Good listening skills, empathy, and genuineness;
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian labor and employment laws;
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written);
- CRHA/CRIA certification, an asset.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.