As a Graphics Programmer, you will be part of the development team and be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of various features of graphics rendering and optimization for the game.
In this role you will :
- Write a clear, maintainable and well-documented code;
- Debug and optimize your code at a low and high levels to ensure optimal performance and quality;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of rendering tools and graphics/engine components;
- Suggest the implementation of relevant 3D systems and integrate those solutions;
- Provide technical expertise to develop and optimize rendering technologies used at each step of the production process (architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documenting, profiling, maintaining, and support);
- Profile frame to assess bottleneck and implement technical solution to constantly push visual quality level;
- Keep updated on the latest technological trends.
What we're looking for :
- You write a clear and maintainable code for at least 3 years;
- You have an experience in design and implementation of graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware;
- You possess an experience with contemporary graphics API (Direct 3D, OpenGL) and Shader programming (HLSL, Cg);
- You are really comfortable with programming – especially in C++ and C#;
- You have a strong understanding of memory management, multithreading and runtime optimization;
- You possess strong math skills - including trigonometry and linear algebra;
- You love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution;
- You are able to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines;
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for video games and the gaming environment we work in;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are thriving on change and can adapt changing needs and requirements.
- Have a previous experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Have an experience with graphics tools and exporters.
- Have an experience developing on Windows.
- Possess a previous experience developing for new gen consoles (Xbox One, Switch and/or PS4).