Frontend Programmer – Unannounced Project
As a game frontend programmer, you will implement and refine a part of the game experience we provide our users. In this role, you will be an integral part of the development team and will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the different functionalities that will enhance the game experience through web technologies.
In this role you will :
- Develop features for the front-end of our online game;
- Work with game designers, UI/UX designers to deliver UI/UX that fit their needs;
- Communicate front-end requirements to back-end developers;
- Optimize web components for speed and scalability;
- Work with game developers to connect front-end features with in-game ones;
- Make sure that the web components work according to specifications on all platforms (PC, mobile, ...);
- Be an active particpant to our code review's process.
What we're looking for :
- You work as a Frontend Programmer in any industry for 5+ years;
- You have experience in devleoping front-ends (You can share your portfolio of your creations if you have one);
- You have strong knowledge of UI/UX principles and best practices;
- You have experience interfacing REST APIs;
- You know how to decompose the code into reusable components;
- You are willing to learn new technologies and concepts;
- You are highly motivated and independent;
- You are familiar working as a/with generalist programmers on non-web technologies;
- You are familiar with streaming platforms as a viewer or as a developer;
- You have a passion for games.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.