Development Tester - Quality Assurance
The development tester is a very important member of the production team. They execute tests to ensure the user of the application will have an optimal experience. The tester helps the development team to find bugs, refine the user experience and support the development process.
In this role, you will :
- Execute specific tests as required by the production team and the lead tester;
- Perform tests against the established procedures;
- Discover bugs, find clear reproductions steps, and enter this information in the bug database;
- Report on the status of the application to the members of the team;
- Create test plans from design documents;
- Contribute to the evolution and sharing of best practices in quality assurance;
- Participate in production team meetings and in discussions concerning quality.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in quality assurance on PC and/or console games;
- High proficiency with JIRA;
- Good knowledge of computer software and software development;
- Detail oriented;
- Experience testing in engine is a must;
- Experience working with Unreal/Unity Editor is a must;
- A team player and proactive individual;
- Strong communication skills;
- A good understanding of spoken and written French and English.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.