Creator Programs Lead - Dead by Daylight
The Creator Programs Lead is an exciting new role within Behaviour, and we are looking for an exceptional individual within the Influencer Management and/or Community Development space to take the lead. The Creator Programs Lead is responsible for providing guidance and direction for the broader Influencer efforts, expanding on our successful Fog Whisperers program, and driving new opportunities for developing up-and-coming streamers, cosplayers, and more. This role involves team leadership, business strategy, and brand content direction, and provides an exciting opportunity for the right person to shape the future of Content Creator programs within Dead by Daylight and Dead by Daylight Mobile.
In this role you will:
- Identify and drive opportunities for regional Influencer programs;
- Participate in the selection of external agencies, providing input on capabilities, cost, and contract terms;
- Establishing KPIs for successful Influencer Management within the larger company;
- Developing the strategies for major campaign beats and influencer support initiatives in partnership with other teams (ex. Revenue share programs)Development of broader Creator Programs to support and grow smaller influencers;
- Execute on major Dead by Daylight acquisition-driven Influencer campaigns in partnership with Marketing team;
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to develop best practices for Influencer program(s) and campaigns Develop and maintain strong working relationships within Marketing and Brand teams to deliver high-quality work while ensuring brand alignment and performance;
- Identify, evaluate, and select appropriate vendors, tools, and software;
- Act as a mentor and resource for the Creator/Influencer team in the development of a strategic, goal-oriented, and practical approach to their work;
- Recruit, manage, and retain great talent in the Influencer team(s).
What we’re looking for:
- 4 years + of working with gaming influencers;
- You play and enjoy video games on PC, Console, or Mobile;
- Has a portfolio of successful Influencer campaigns and can speak to the KPIs;
- A true team player; You love building a team and enabling them to do their best work;
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) the influencer and content creator communities;
- History of executing global projects and managing cross-disciplinary teams;
- A solid leader with the ability to guide, develop and retain a growing team, set goals, delegate responsibilities, hold teams accountable for outcomes, and provide thoughtful, learning-oriented feedback;
- World-class communicator who leads by example and inspires teams at all levels of the organization;
- A solid understanding of Support-a-Creator and other Content Creator programs in the gaming space;
- Bonus: Has successfully driven the development of a Content Creator program;
- Bonus Points: Include a link to one of your favorite Influencers working in the gaming space in your application.