(Closed) Concept Artist - Mobile
As a Concept Artist at Behaviour, you will work closely with the Art Direction team to create visual images of ideas that will inspire the art production. Your will guide 3D Character Artists and Environment Artists through you work, as well as provide a unified vision for the game. You use your talents to inspire others, and you don’t hesitate to go back to the drawing board to come up with new ideas.
In this role, you will :
- Support the Art Direction team's vision;
- Illustrate concepts and produce reference images;
- Take part in discussions regarding the game’s visual quality;
- Share your work and improve it according to suggestions;
- Adapt your art production according to the project’s needs;
- Produce sketches, studies, and designs of characters and environments.
What we’re looking for:
- Arts Degree from a renowned program/school;
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Knowledge of a 3D software (Maya for instance) – considered an asset;
- Good understanding of human anatomy;
- Understanding of perspective, colour, lighting, and mood;
- Ability to quickly understand and express a vision in terms of linear arts and colours;
- Solid background in traditional arts including a figurative approach to drawing, landscapes, and illustration;
- Ability to work with a variety of different styles;
- Autonomy, and good communication and collaboration skills;
- Signs of strong chemistry between you and games!;
- Only candidates with up-to-date portfolios will be considered for this job.