C++ Programmer - Unreal Engine - Business Solutions
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more.
Since 2014, Behaviour has set up a team dedicated to the corporate space, Business Solutions. By leveraging tools and technologies that have been successfully developed and proven in the video game industry, we can support our non-gaming and corporate clients in their transformation strategies.
Behavior is looking for programmers to develop games or enterprise solutions on desktop. The programmer will work in a dynamic environment, with other programmers as well as a creative team on prototyping, design, implementation, and improvement of many aspects of the projects.
What will you do ?
- Work within a cross-discipline team on the development of various project features;
- Debug and optimize your code at a low and high levels to ensure optimal performance and quality;
- Assess and communicate around the possible impacts of a change in the code;
- Participate actively to the code reviews;
- Test carefully the newly implemented features and suggest improvements;
- Develop technical solutions that answer the projects’ needs and to our standards in terms of quality and performance;
- Ensure that all the constraints have been taken into account while developing our projects;
- Keep updated of the latest technological trends.
- You write a clear and maintainable code for at least 5 years
- You are really comfortable with programming – especially in C++
- You love solving challenging technical problems with the most effective solution
- You are able to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines
- You have a strong interest and a real enthusiasm for gaming technologies and their application in various fields
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are thriving on change and can adapt changing needs and requirements
That would be great if you :
- Have a previous experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Possess a previous experience working on multiplayer games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and to better games for our users.