As an Associate Producer, you will work with a multidisciplinary team of Art Directors, Designers, Programmers, Product Managers and Marketing Managers to create and manage a game. You will be responsible for running the game until it is launched and for the duration of the game's life after its release. The ideal candidate will have successfully delivered games and will have solid experience in managing teams.
In this role you will:
- In collaboration with the Producer and Directors, lead the teams in developing the game while respecting the framework, deadlines and budget defined by the business objectives;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the teams while maintaining a close communication with the game management team to ensure that milestones and deadlines are met;
- Work closely with the Producer to identify sprints and the quarterly goals of the game;
- Convert short and long-term development plans into concrete actions for all functions - artistic, design, technical and QA;
- Perform risk analyzes on a regular basis and develop mitigation plans to ensure successful development;
- If necessary, manage relations with third parties (suppliers, partners, etc.);
- Engage, guide and manage project managers so that they can achieve their goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Have already made the development of a game from pre-production to its launch as an Associate Producer;
- 3 years of relevant experience as a manager in the entertainment industry;
- Understand in depth project management and software development methodologies;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Bachelor's degree or professional equivalence.